Scheme for Voluntary Certification of Yoga Schools
Scheme for Certification of Yoga Schools, is developed to provide a generic model for quality professional practice and performance. It will be a standard that can be followed by the Yoga schools and the various stakeholders in the design, development and delivery of non-formal education.
- The yoga teachers shall be evaluated on the following five 5 criteria
1. Knowledge of the Teacher
2. Communication Skills
3. Time Management
4. Capacity to handle difficulties of students
5. Capacity to create a conducive learning environment.
- The Audit Report will be sent within 7 days from the date of the completion of the audit to the Yoga School
- Irrespective of the Scope of the Certification (Single location or multiple location), the Audit report shall:
a) describe the structure of the audited Yoga School
b) specify the part of the Yoga School to which each NC is addressed
c) the processes excluded by the Scope of the certification, if any,
- The certificate issued shall be valid for 3 years from the date of issue.